Honden centrum

Voeding en verzorging » Vraag het aan Inge » Let's say you have a regular group

1. Gamerzone

geplaatst op 14-02-2019 om 09:50
    Has there been any thought about actually providing players with a mechanism to say I want to delete my key, I want a key that's one lower, but from a different dungeon? So there's no current plan to make adjustments for that. It is something that we have heard feedback on and have discussed ourselves. And while that's something that we hear a lot of feedback on, it is also something that very few people, in terms of the total population of our player base engaging with WoW Classic Gold, run into that problem. People do have an outlet, a way to resolve that problem themselves, so it's something that we've discussed and we'll keep an eye on, but isn't something that we have immediate plans to make changes on.

Has there been any thought about giving players the opportunity to downgrade the same keys without the, "I'm zoning into the instance. I'm resetting the instance. I'm zoning into the instance. I'm resetting the instance" process that they have to go through now? With the release of Battle for Azeroth, we actually made it so that you could delete keystones as a short term fix for a different problem that we were seeing where players are getting keystones that were too high a level for them. And that was an interesting one, where it kind of turned into something that the player base really started to use as a way to re-roll keystones or get in new dungeons.

And while we fixed that in [the Tides of Vengeance patch], my approach for trying to resolve that feedback would be to look for those dungeons that people feel are really unfair, are huge outliers, and try to bring those more in line and make those feel more engaging. That's something that we would look to, to find what the core of the problem is there and look for other ways to help resolve that problem.

So if players are by nature going to want to do one dungeon over another given the affixes, which is part of the fun as you said earlier, then what keeps it from being a punishing mechanic? Let's say you have a regular group, you've run all of the keys through, and now you have four Shrines and a Waycrest and it's a Fortified, Teeming, fill in some horrible affix, week. You may feel like you're now being required to run a couple hours' worth of content that nobody in the group wants to do, on a week when even you as a designer might feel like, "Yeah, okay. These dungeons are going to be less attractive this week because of the affixes."

That's a great question. So one of the things that you mentioned there was your group was running them together, right? And that's one of the fun parts of Mythic Plus is you all have a new weekly keystone and you're communicating together, "Which dungeon do we want to run? Which ones do we have?" Part of the interest there is working together and coming up with which dungeons to run.
    Has there been any thought about actually providing players with a mechanism to say I want to delete my key, I want a key that's one lower, but from a different dungeon? So there's no current plan to make adjustments for that. It is something that we have heard feedback on and have discussed ourselves. And while that's something that we hear a lot of feedback on, it is also something that very few people, in terms of the total population of our player base engaging with [url=https://www.mmotank.com/Wow-classic-Gold.html]WoW Classic Gold[/url], run into that problem. People do have an outlet, a way to resolve that problem themselves, so it's something that we've discussed and we'll keep an eye on, but isn't something that we have immediate plans to make changes on. Has there been any thought about giving players the opportunity to downgrade the same keys without the, "I'm zoning into the instance. I'm resetting the instance. I'm zoning into the instance. I'm resetting the instance" process that they have to go through now? With the release of Battle for Azeroth, we actually made it so that you could delete keystones as a short term fix for a different problem that we were seeing where players are getting keystones that were too high a level for them. And that was an interesting one, where it kind of turned into something that the player base really started to use as a way to re-roll keystones or get in new dungeons. And while we fixed that in [the Tides of Vengeance patch], my approach for trying to resolve that feedback would be to look for those dungeons that people feel are really unfair, are huge outliers, and try to bring those more in line and make those feel more engaging. That's something that we would look to, to find what the core of the problem is there and look for other ways to help resolve that problem. So if players are by nature going to want to do one dungeon over another given the affixes, which is part of the fun as you said earlier, then what keeps it from being a punishing mechanic? Let's say you have a regular group, you've run all of the keys through, and now you have four Shrines and a Waycrest and it's a Fortified, Teeming, fill in some horrible affix, week. You may feel like you're now being required to run a couple hours' worth of content that nobody in the group wants to do, on a week when even you as a designer might feel like, "Yeah, okay. These dungeons are going to be less attractive this week because of the affixes." That's a great question. So one of the things that you mentioned there was your group was running them together, right? And that's one of the fun parts of Mythic Plus is you all have a new weekly keystone and you're communicating together, "Which dungeon do we want to run? Which ones do we have?" Part of the interest there is working together and coming up with which dungeons to run.
  2. Lees hier de laatste reacties van onze leden op dit bericht. Zelf interesse om te reageren op dit blogbericht?
    Maak snel een eigen account aan! of Meld je hier aan.
Download nu GRATIS:
"De perfecte hond"
even geduld
sluiten x